Central New York State General Neurology position with a mix of inpatient and outpatient. Work alongside 4 other Neurologists who all equally share the 1:5 call responsibilities. Take advantage of the many benefits in this Hospital employed opportunity.
Salaried opportunity with a full slate of Benefits that includes: relocation assistance, 2 weeks for CME with stipend, and best of all, a generous pension plan.
The community has a terrific school system and 'right in your backyard' access to a great 4 seasons lifestyle with unlimited activities at your disposal whether it be snow skiing or water skiing. A place with 'small-town' charm and big city amenities that has an abundance of rich history. A healthy local economy and a warm ambience make everyone feel the friendliness this community has to offer.
Call Josh Rees at 954.###.#### or send your CV to ...@comphealth.com
- Hospital Employed
- Generous pension plan
- 1:5 Call schedule
- Joining 4 other Neurologists
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- 27 paid days off per year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke