Essex County Mental Health Services, based in upstate New York, is currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Psychiatrist to join their community behavioral health clinic in Elizabethtown, NY (near Lake Placid). Their mission, ?providing community members with opportunities to improve their emotional, behavioral and psychological well-being through therapeutic partnerships with mental health professionals,? is a testament to the dedicated work and care they provide to this population of Essex County. Highlights of this fulfilling professional opportunity include:
- Employed position offering salary and full benefits
- Outpatient care only - inpatient care is offered in nearby hospital facilities as required
- Flexible schedule allowing for either full-time or part-time positions
- Facility offers multiple clinicians and therapists, including nurse practitioner, to provide all necessary care models to its mental health patients
- Comprehensive behavioral health practice, including tele-psych arrangement
Elizabethtown, NY, known as the \"Eastern Gateway to the Adirondack Mountains,\" is located in an area ripe with activities for all four seasons. Just a few miles from Lake Placid (home to the 1980 Winter Olympics), this area offers virtually any sought-after activity you can imagine. With Lake Champlain and the ski mountains of western Vermont, such as Stowe Mountain Resort, also nearby, this is a place families and empty-nesters alike can truly thrive.
For additional details, please contact: