General Trauma Surgeon Needed in Upstate New York
New York based medical group is a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations.
- They are recruiting an additional General Surgeon for growth and succession planning for their high-volume surgical practice.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent surgical skills with experience and/or interest in trauma surgery, as well as having minimally invasive surgical experience.
- The ideal candidate is looking for a practice that will provide a vigorous and diverse case load, challenging and while keeping general surgical skills sharp.
- Residents from their Family Medicine and Podiatry programs rotate with the surgeons.
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.
- Competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician