New York - Community Cancer Center seeking additional Hem/Onc
- Community Hematology/Oncology practice with support from academic cancer center.
- Join 2 other board certified Hem/Onc.
- Can expect to see 15 patients per day to start.
- Call 1:3-1:4
- Base salary plus production
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Full benefits package
Located midway between Niagara Falls and New York City, this picturesque setting is rich in history and beauty. An exceptional lifestyle is found nestled in low rolling hills covering 9,000 square miles of hills, lakes, villages, vineyards and lakefront property. Excellent educational opportunities for families choosing from public, private and Montessori schools. An array of arts, music, athletics and other programs through local learning. Colleges and universities within convenient distance. There is truly something for everyone including high quality of life.
Associated topics: ancmg, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare