Do you want to work for a roaster that is committed to social and environmental development? Do you want to grow, learn to roast, learn to work with farmers and teach people about an honest product?
Brownsville Roasters is looking for a Head Coffee Educator to train our baristas, wholesale customers & managers.
- Well educated in coffee; from seed to cup.
- Passionate about teaching, mentoring and growing people.
- Patient and ambitious to teach and inspire people on all levels.
- Experienced in sales and in-tuned with NYC coffee scene.
- Experienced in education to develop both practical and online training platforms.
- Passionate about social development through the food industry.
- Systematic, punctual and a friendly addition to our management team.
- Looking for a long career with a company that takes care of its managers and employees.
- A new roaster on the NYC coffee scene. Passionate about light roasted coffee, social responsibility and sustainability.
- Ambitious and invested in becoming a top NYC Coffee roaster.
- A company that strives to grow our people and hire within.
- A company that offers:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO Package
- 401k with company match
- Paid health, dental & vision
- Paid volunteer work
As our Head of Sales and Coffee Education you will be:
- Seeking new wholesale customers and assist with training of their staff.
- Developing our training platforms and working alongside our staff to train and grow their skills.
- Visiting customers and ensuring their staff is well versed in our product and brewing techniques.
- Assisting in interviewing, hiring and training new staff in our own venues.
- Giving classes and talks on coffee as part of our programming.
- Traveling to meet farmers to gather information for training materials first hand.
VISIT US @
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Type: Full-time