CLUB MONACO- Email Marketing Associate - New York City - 10001
354 W 31st St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Description Company Description
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
The Associate, Email Marketing, CM supports Club Monaco Retail Stores and ************** within the Ralph Lauren Corporation. Reporting directly to Club Monaco??s Digital Marketing Director, this individual will be a key contributor to the success of our fast-growing Club Monaco retail business.
This position will be responsible for the Club Monaco email program, including determining the optimal Club Monaco email cadence, ensuring the successful completion of email campaigns and sharing results of emails with the broader team. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable partnering with many groups (e.g. creative, merchandising, marketing, ESP) and making recommendations that incorporate both the preferences of these groups and analytical findings from the email program. We are looking for someone who is analytical, self-starting and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as Club Monaco grows.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Determine optimal daily, triggered and lifecycle email cadence, maintain the email calendar and communicate plans with the broader E-Commerce marketing team.
* Request email assets in a timely manner.
* In partnership with the Editorial team, drive the creative look and voice of the email channel. Build an interesting and compelling customer experience that is brand right.
* Serve as primary contact point with our email provider. Responsible for delivering assets on time and providing quality assurance on all email campaigns.
* Track key email metrics such as Open Rate, CTR, CTO, Circulation, $/Circ and Opt-out Rate by various segments, establishing benchmarks for each. Analyze findings, identify trends and provide a recommended course of action.
* Enhance the Club Monaco email program by building on existing segmentation and A/B testing efforts and developing email-based acquisition and retention strategies.
* Set goals for channel performance, track performance against goals and report performance to senior leadership.
* Staying informed of industry trends and best practices and determining how they can best be employed by CM
* Provide additional support for other channels as needed
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with strong email marketing background
* Strong bias for action and ability to independently prioritize and execute projects.
* Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines.
* Ability to define KPIs, build reports, analyze channel performance and present findings to multiple stakeholders.
* Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must. Candidate must be able to communicate quickly and concisely.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, including third party vendors.
* Ability to balance business and brand considerations, both big picture and day-to-day
* Bachelor??s Degree required
* Prior experience in managing a daily email campaign and developing reports is preferable.