Loading some great jobs for you...
Primary purpose is to provide your assigned residents with routine dailynursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
* Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
* Must be able to make independent decisions.
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* Must posses the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and government personnel.
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
* Must have patience, tact,a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
This position if for NYS licensed CNA's. We will accept new graduates.