Opportunitieswith Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of acollaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatmentcommunities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for thebetter. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who carefor them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, theirpartner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner withcommunity-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex healthconditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatmentplans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry andmedication management - are leading the way to a new level of care.
Werecently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optumand UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We are part of a leadinginformation and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to makingthe health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why acareer with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life'sbest work.SM
Weseek a Business Development Representative who, underthe supervision from the Director, Business Development, will promote strategicgrowth for Genoa by identifying leads and closing sales transactions.
This position is for the territory covering all of NY and CT. Candidatemust live within this territory near a major airport.
MajorDuties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain successful relations with customers andpotential customers by interacting professionally and pro-actively.
* Promote strategic growth for the company by identifyingleads and closing transactions; may include concentration on growing theClozapine management program, residential/group home consumer base,ACT/FACT teams, and other opportunities including hospital dischargeplanning and CMC sites.
* Attend conferences in an effort to maintainrelationships with current customers, identify leads, and interact withpotential customers.
* Act as a liaison between our company and the customerbase through contracting and implementation process.
Educationalor Skills Requirements:
* Strong selling skills (minimum 2-3 years of salesexperience)
* Strong Customer Service skills
* Understanding of computer and related products; knowledge of PC skills including use ofstandard MS Office applications
* Ability to establish and maintain relationships
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Pharmacy experience a plus
* Bachelor Degree or higher preferred
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drugtest before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positionsare subject to random drug testing
Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, lab, medical technologist, scientist, services, surgical technologist, technician iii, technician iv, technician lab